A Distilled Lavender Floral Water Best Suitable for Skin Application, Grown & Distilled on our Farm in KCMO ~
Lavender has a very short PEAK-season (a couple days) for oil production. We carefully monitor & hand-harvest within this window; distilling within hours of harvest to best preserve the DELICATE & HIGHLY-VOLATILE chemical compositions, for utmost therapeutic benefit. Known as the jack-of-all-trades in the naturopathic world, Lavender oil is highly versatile in its uses; revered in skincare, wellness & aromatherapy. Studies have shown lavender can actually stimulate the brain to release higher levels of dopamine, serotonin (the happy hormones) & melatonin (the sleep hormone).
What is Hydrosol?
Hydrosol (also known as floral waters) is produced through steam distillation of florals or other specific plant material. After distillation, two products remain:
• ESSENTIAL OIL - which contain the oil-soluble constituents of the plants
• CONDENSATE WATER - which contains any water-soluble constituents as well as microscopic droplets of essential oil. This water is what we call Hydrosol _ containing therapeutic qualities similiar to that of the essential oil; although softer & somewhat sweeter in scent compared than its counterpart. And much less concentrated; adequate dilution for applying directly to skin as opposed to the essential oil which requires dilution.
LAVENDER HYDROSOL can be used for:
• Soothing skin irritation: rashes, sun burns & dry skin
• Adding a layer of hydration: moisturizer or face oil
• Decompression: especially after a stressful event, or a workout/yoga session
• Mild bug spray: for in the yard or garden or as a base for DIY
***NOTE: this is lightly scented & intended for therapeutic use & skincare; not for strong a scent throw. It does not make for a good room spray or perfume. Please refer to our Aromatherapy Sprays (exclusively scented with essential oils) or Botanical Aromatherapy Room Sprays (essential oil-based fragrance) for a stronger scent throw.
Our Hydrosol is simply that: 100% PURE Lavender Hydrsol
4 fl oz Glass Spray Bottle
Realistically Reusable Packaging
*** For topical use only. Never consume or ingest essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Do not use on infants or small children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.***The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
top of page
bottom of page